PRESENTATION OF FREE THEMES - ORAIS (ONLINE)
ORIENTATION FOR ORAL PRESENTATION
Online Platform - Multi Events in Education;
Guidelines for Oral Presentation
Please note that the oral presentation accepted will be presented according to the scientific program on a given day, room and time (complete information available on my page after August 20, 2020).
Please read carefully the following oral presentation guidelines:
The oral presentation should correspond directly to the summary of the original free subject submitted and must be written and presented in Portuguese, the official language of the congress.
• Presentations should be prepared EXCLUSIVELY in PowerPoint (ppt). Presentations will not be allowed using other software such as Keynote, Prezi etc.
• The presentation must be EXCLUSIVELY in 16x9 format. It will not be allowed in 4x3 or other format.
• Each presenter will have up to 10 minutes to present the work. Presentations over 10 minutes WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
• It is highly recommended that the presenter trains and times his time, not to exceed the 10 minutes allowed, BEFORE recording and sending your video.
Guidelines for submissions of abstracts of free themes
- Abstracts should be submitted electronically through the Educa VR360 website ( https://www.educavr360.org/en ). After logging in, locate "My Page".
- All abstracts must be written in Portuguese and will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee .
- The presenting author must register for the event in which he is submitting his work (either in a Symposium such as: AMEE International Medical Education Symposium or in Brazil Medical Education Symposium or even in the Educa VR360 Congress online), through the congress website, and register early until July 31, 2020. Only works whose presenting author is registered at the congress will be accepted.
- Submitting a summary implies the following authors agreement:
- - Inclusion of the abstract in the Educa VR360 program .
- - On the day and time of the presentation of your free theme, the author must be online to answer any questions asked about his free theme.
Free themes (Oral and Poster)
- The organizing committee of the Educa VR360 invites you to submit your abstract for inclusion in the scientific program.
- Abstracts will be classified according to the following categories.
03- Curriculum and Curricular Innovations
04- EAD - Distance Education
05- Basic Education - Early Childhood Education - Kindergarten and Pre-School
06- Basic Education - Basic Education
07- Basic Education - High School
08- Bilingual Education
09- Education and Interprofessional Health Practice
10- Special Education
11- Inclusive Education
12- Integral Education
13- Medical Education and / or Other Areas of Health
14- Professional and Technological Education
15- Higher Education - Undergraduate
16- Higher Education - Post-Graduation
17- Hybrid Education
18- Teacher Training and Development
20- School or Academic Management
21- Teaching Methodologies / Active Methodologies
22- Neuroscience and Neuroeducation
25- Public Policies and Educational Policies
26- Innovative School Practices
27- Educational Psychology
29- Educational Technology
30- Innovative Technologies
Notification of acceptance
- - The notifications of acceptance of the free theme will be sent to the authors after July 25 (Saturday) 2020 by e-mail and the congress homepage (in My Page).
- - The decision of the Scientific Committee on the acceptance of the abstract of the free theme is final.
- - The submitting author must respond to the acceptance notification to confirm receipt and confirm attendance.
- - Requests for the withdrawal of a summary must be sent by e-mail.
Rules for the realization of the abstract of the free theme (Oral and Poster)
- The free theme should be written in Portuguese. Make sure the text is grammatically correct.
Free Subject summaries will be reproduced EXACTLY as they were submitted and will not be edited.
Authors should choose only 1 subtheme (or area) addressed in their free theme.
Authors should choose the TYPE of presentation: ORAL or POSTER.
The title must have LESS than 30 words.
The Title should be short, informative and contain the main keywords.
The first letters of all words, except articles, prepositions and conjunctions, must be in capital letters. All other letters must be in lower case.
The abstracts are limited to 3.200 characters (including spaces, title, authors and institutions).
The abstracts should be structured in the following titles: Introduction, Methods, Results and Conclusions.
The summary of the case report dshould be written in the following format: Introduction, case presentation, discussion (or conclusion).
Figures, tables, graphics and images are not allowed in the summary.
References and keywords should not be included.
Names and affiliations of authors should be listed.
Please make sure to list the names of all co-authors, including the presenter, to avoid omissions in the abstract of the free subject sent.
Please be sure to fill in the correct contact phone number, cell phone number, and presenter's email address.
- The deadline for submission of abstracts is July 5 (Sunday) 2020.
- Presenters and corresponding authors will receive an e-mail confirming receipt of the abstract (s).
- In the event that a confirmation email is not received within 24 hours, please contact the secretariat by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.